` beaUty after fOrty - liz hUrely `



























Elizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965) is an English model and former actress who became known as a girlfriend of Hugh Grant in the 1990s.

Elizabeth Hurley who is married to Indian businessman Arun Nayar regrets leaving her acting career to raise her seven-year-old son Damian but the star hopes to clinch a movie deal soon.
The 44-year-old model turned businesswoman, who just launched a bikini clothing store in Bicester Village, said that her fist love would always be filmmaking, Contactmusic reported.
"I really miss it. I decided I couldn't do movies for a while, which was a huge decision for me because I actually love making movies more than anything," Hurley said.




You have read this article hOllywOOd with the title ` beaUty after fOrty - liz hUrely `. You can bookmark this page URL http://wendysjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/beauty-after-forty-liz-hurely.html. Thanks!